Tuesday, September 1, 2009

6 layouts and a mini book......

All this from one kit. Just add a little paint,chalk, modge podge, ink, flock, and glitter. Not hard. Very fun and very messy! My favorite one first... The chipboard flower was painted red then I added fun flock and some glitter. It took some experimenting with adhesive and is not perfect but I am very happy with the color combination. The rest of the layout was designed around it.( Drying time required.) I painted the back of the flower with gesso white paint and used it as a stamp on the Color Core card stock. The pictures are tiny.... a little smaller than 2x3. I dressed up the rub ons stickers and paper with a little modge podge and glitter. I added a little Pearl Ex Gold to the modge podge here and painted the chipboard and around the circle on the beautiful creative Imaginations Antiquity paper. Chalk was used on the corners to add some light color to the paper. This could be a mini book with pictures, a journal with some paper added, or even turned into a little address book. So cute! I cant get enough of this 7 Gypsies Leave flocked paper. My favorite thing on this page is the little bit of red added to it. My mother taught me not to waste.... which I know I am bad with but not here! Use the negative space from that chipboard sheet. If it is too much glitter for you leave it blank or paint it any color! These pictures just went too well with this color combo. A little glitter on the edges... EASY! Journal on your layouts!!!! This was done in word and printed on my large format printer but it can easily be hand written also. I just copied and pasted my blog entry from mothers day here. All of the photos are wallet size.

No comments: