Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer fun at Fenway

I have been to Fenway many times in my life. Never did I know any of the players names or stats or even know the ins and outs of the game. This time was different. I don't know when it happened or why but I am in love with baseball and the Redsox. Too funny at 42. I even have some tshirts and my own baseball cap. It started with me watching my son love to play little league and learning some of the basics then watching some close Redsox games on TV because of course....there is never anything good to watch on TV and getting to know and like some of the players. Now I am hooked. I know when and where all the games are and when I can't watch them I follow it live on my phone. Here are some of my favorite shots of the other night. Cant wait to scrap my new obsession! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: