Thursday, September 24, 2009

Feild Hockey photographer

That's me! I took a thousand pictures at this weeks scrimmage and I think they came awesome. My daughter didn't know it was me taking them until the game was almost over....which is why I probably got some good ones! I still cant believe she is going to be 13 in a few weeks!!!!Keep a look out for what I do with these photos and the contents of the October Bella Bag. Cant forget Matt... this is from the end of this summer. A rare posed shot. I must have bribed him with something good!!!

4 comments:

meganklauer said...

Tina...these are fantastic! Can't wait to see them scrapped!

ckmom78 said...

ohh awesome shots!!

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

absolutely, hands down, the most handsome boy I've ever seen!! Love you Matt!
and i love the socks!!!

Tina Schadone said...

Funny thing is Matt refuses to wear socks! Those are Danielle's old Van sneakers. Larry has the same ones. He loves them!! And that is the Ed hardey t shirt he wears every chance he can get!! Lol