Thursday, November 27, 2008

What are you thankful for?

Normally I don't get too deep into what I am thankful for on this Holiday. It is a given... my family, good health, and all the things in life we are lucky to have. This year though, I am very thankful for more time with my dad. I had a great Thanksgiving at my sister Laura's then at my Auntie Doris and Uncle Vinnie's. We miss you Paula, Mike Hanna and Little Mike! Hope you enjoy my slide show! These pictures were taken for you. Some people were not very cooperative!! I think I may have even got my x-mas card photo taken today! Happy Thanksgiving again! T Here is my slide show of the day.I went a little crazy with pictures of dad.He actually had a glass of wine! I was shocked at that. Notice Larry's blonde hair and how thin Donna is? Oh... and poor Rachel!! I'm off to go shopping in a few hours! Crazy....

1 comment:

ckmom78 said...

Great pics, holy cow your hair is grown out, it looks nice!!