Tuesday, December 23, 2008

3 days of snow!

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The best weekend ever. Lots of sledding, and getting warm by the fire. Back to reality today with lots to do on my list. 3 gifts still to get, wrapping, cleaning and some decorating still to do all while keeping the kids entertained. I finished up an album I decided to do last minute for a gift and am scrapped out believe it or not. My Christmas album is stuck on day 10 and will stay that way until after Christmas. I am still journaling and taking daily pictures but have to get my priorities in line. I am so looking forward to seeing the excitement in my children's faces Christmas morning. I really want to set up the video camera this year. I haven't done that since Danielle was little. Happy Holidays everyone!!! ps. my Christmas journal day 1 -10 is up in my gallery at tally scrapper if you want a peak!

No comments: