Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

I woke up Mothers Day morning hearing Danielle yell "JACK!", ...SPOOKS!", outside my bedroom window at 7 am sharp. I sat up and said "Greg...Is that Danielle on the front lawn?" He told me she was doing something for me and to go back to sleep. Maybe she was putting a big bow on a nice new convertible, I thought. Matthew woke up next and immediately showered me with mothers day wishes, kisses and hugs. I had a beautiful handmade card tucked under my pillow that he proudly pointed out and I was amazed at how perfectly written the words were. When it was safe to look...out my window was this lovely rose petal message M O M with a heart. How sweet! She is a romantic just like me and knows how to win my heart. I recieved not one but two gorgeous hanging baskets from my husband and a beautiful blue sun catcher hand picked by Matthew. We went to Down City Diner for brunch with Granny, Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Ed then Daddy made my favorite Norchena dish for dinner. Such a great mothers day!!!

No comments: