Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome Baby Boy

No I am not having a baby boy again but I did almost seven years ago and this is a little clear mini album of his first photo shoot at one month old. These pictures were NEVER scrapped. They are hanging on my wall in a collage. The photos were taken by Gene Hutnak, Smithfield RI. As I recall it was a disaster of a shoot. He cried almost the whole time or wanted to be nursed and had severe eczema on his face that had to be touched up in every photo. LOVE remembering when he was so tiny.... well at 8lbs I guess not! My last DT project for Bella Art is complete!!!! Look for the new June Bella bag to be revealed this week. Lots of texture and bright amazing colors coming your way!!!!

1 comment:

meganklauer said...

Beautiful book Tina! The details and special touches that you add to your work are amazing!