Friday, January 9, 2009

*10 Words*

My little boy has a spelling test today as he does every Friday and the class is up to 10 words now. He can spell where why and know. Just this past summer he couldn't spell it on or at. This is amazing to me. I am so proud of him and thankful to his teacher who is awesome. She is strict but patient. I could never be a first grade teacher. Yesterday my Studio Calico kit came in the mail. I can't wait to play with it. They have the best design team. So much inspiration to get you going, I think that is why I love their kits. My Christmas supplies are still out and all over my scrap room. I am getting sick of looking at them so I better hurry up and finish that album. One of my goals this new year is to not leave a project unfinished or start a new one until I finish. So I am going to try and finish all of my unfinished projects by the end of January before starting a new one. Did I say that? I have 4 layouts sitting on my desk, my x-mas album, some stuff I need to do for Isa and one layout I need to design for Lisa. No problem! Now I just need to stop reading blogs and surfing and maybe I can get something done! Have a great Friday!

No comments: