Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Calendar

I made this Jenni Bowlin calendar last year and decided to do it again this year. Each month I take a photo at the beginning of the month and scrap something about the month and add it to the calender. It doesn't have to be on the first of the month. Last year in the month of May I didn't have a photo so I used a sketch Danielle drew and scrapped that on the the calendar. It looks great even blank and it makes a great gift. I love that this years has a die cut shape. I purchased mine from Jenni Bowlin as a kit for about $20.00 but you can pick up your own calendar cards now at Bella Art for under $10 and use your own supplies. The cover was decorated using the package that comes with the cards. I decided to use some of my left over design team supplies from Bella Art to finish decorating the cover. A great way to use up scraps.I might try and do this every month.

1 comment:

ckmom78 said...

love this idea & love those JB mini's!!