Monday, February 23, 2009

Burnt eggs

That is what you get when you are engrossed in a project and forget about the pot of water with eggs you left on the stove. Gross. I am almost done with the cover. I got crazy with UTEE today. I wanted to make sure the cover could withstand a lot of handling since I plan on leaving this book out on the coffee table. I love how it secures the rub on's, stickers and chipboard and the glass like finish. I took a few seconds to write a little welcome note for the beginning of the book and printed it out on vellum, went through my pictures to add some through out the pages, sized my heavy white paper to 8x8 and used one of the die cut flip flops as a mask to UTEE the back cover. I plan on decorating inside this space with something.... or journal here. Next is to embellish some of the pages with the stamps in the corners, add the pictures, the 7 Gypsies metal edges and then last to Bella for the binding. Quite the project but I am loving it!!!

3 comments:

meganklauer said...

Awesome! Gotta try some UTEE one of these days! So much fun to see your progress!

ckmom78 said...

ooh my gosh!! This is coming alsong so well! So gorgeous-Miss Talent!!

Holly said...

This is soooo cute Tina!!!! You are so talented!!!! Can't wait to see it in person!