Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am out of my box....

and into stamping. I will admit I don't do this often. I feel like I am in first grade again with all the stamping, coloring and cutting. It's fun. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what works and doesn't. Definitely need to sit down with Kathie at Bella Art. Copic Markers are the way to go for coloring stamps these days and I haven't taken the plunge yet with them. Using what I have (2 years and dusty) water colors and a paintbrush.
I woke up this morning with a great idea for the back cover of the book and am excited to finish decorating some pages and get to work on my ideas.
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

ckmom78 said...

ooh so beautiful!!

kathie deluca said...

Tina, I am so proud of you for stepping out of your box! I was able to look through your book in detail today (while I was showing it off) and it truely is amazing! Your work is so inspiring, I am really glad to have met you. Kathie