Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some March Home Decor

These little frames sit on my kitchen window sill and I change them up every season with some of my new scrapbooking stuff that inspires me when I see it each day. The frames in the frame, are cut outs from the new Sassafras vintage yummy paper line. I added some stickles crystal glitter, ink, rub ons, and pop dotted them after I cut them out. The calender is all about Jack this month. He has brought so much joy to this family and is so fun. While I had my camera out I had to take a picture of the yellow and orange Ranniculus that were part of my centerpiece for the dinner party Greg and I had Saturday night before they die. LOVE these flowers. Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

meganklauer said...

love the little frames... so inspiring!

Christine said...

those frames are fabulous! and the flowers are so pretty, making me wish it was springtime.

ckmom78 said...

love the frames & what a thing to look at at the sink!!Yummy flowers too!!